This low-carb lemon pound cake, made with Konsyl’s Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, has a delicious buttery lemon flavor with a rich, moist texture. With only 2.3 net carbs per slice, it’s a Keto-friendly and gluten-free treat you can indulge in.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 58 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 14 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
8 ounces butter
½ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated monk fruit and erythritol baking mix
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons lemon extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2. cups + 1 tablespoon almond flour
½ tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (180 C) and line a small loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Add the butter and monk fruit and erythritol baking mix to a large mixing bowl. With an electric
mixer, beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, two at a time, until well incorporated. Next, add the vanilla extract and beat on slow until mixed in.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt, psyllium husk powder, then mix well. The dough will be quite thick but should not dry out.
- Spoon the dough into the prepared loaf pan and smooth over the top.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
After 30 minutes, if the top is browning too quickly, cover the loaf with foil to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.