Start your day with a burst of wholesome goodness by baking up a batch of our Morning Glory Muffins. These high-fiber muffins are a nutritious powerhouse, packed with a medley of ingredients that will fuel your morning in the most delicious way possible. Loaded with grated carrots, juicy apples, plump raisins, and a hint of warm spices, these muffins offer a satisfying texture and a naturally sweet flavor.
Not only do they make for a delightful breakfast option, but they also provide a substantial source of dietary fiber to keep you energized and satisfied throughout your busy morning. Say goodbye to ordinary muffins and opt for these hearty morning glory muffins that bring a nutritious twist to your morning routine.
- 1 Apple
- 11⁄2 Cup of Grated Carrots
- 1⁄2 tsp Ginger Ground
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 4 Tbs Konsyl Organic Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce, Unsweetened 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Brown sugar, Packed
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 11/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil 1/4 Cup Coconut, Flaked 1/2 Cup Walnuts Chopped
- Mix Konsyl Organic Psyllium Powder with 1/2 cup of water and set aside for 5 minutes until it turns into a jelly-like substance.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (F).
- In a large bowl adds the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Add in all the wet ingredients, applesauce, oil, apple, and vanilla, and the psyllium water combination, mix well.
- Gently fold in the carrot, raisins, coconut, and walnuts; mix until ingredients are combined.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, check to see if a toothpick is dry when inserted, if not bake for an additional 10 minutes. Cool muffins in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack.